Tiffany for Mother's Day

Jul 4, 2008
Hey guys. I just want to share my 2 Tiffany Pendant that I received from my dh. I love both pendant. Happy Mother's Day to all. What tiffany did you get for mother's day? Here's mine.:love:

I love you notes pendant
IMG_2170.jpg

Heart Key 2" Sterling Silver
IMG_2176.jpg

I got a Tiffany charm bracelet and two "initial" charms (with the first letter of each of my two children). I love it, but I think that I'm going to exchange it for the heart tag charm bracelet and have the heart tag custom-engraved with the two initials of my children. I'd also like to add a small rose gold charm next to the heart tag (maybe the rose gold dove charm or the "XO" rose gold charm). If I wear it the way I have it now, I think that it will be too heavy and chunky for me (I'm extremely petite). I also got an Herve Leger dress, so it's been a good Mother's Day:smile:
Love your two pendants, happywife:smile: Especially your key (I wear my Tiffany rose gold key every day).

I got a Tiffany charm bracelet and two "initial" charms (with the first letter of each of my two children). I love it, but I think that I'm going to exchange it for the heart tag charm bracelet and have the heart tag custom-engraved with the two initials of my children. I'd also like to add a small rose gold charm next to the heart tag (maybe the rose gold dove charm or the "XO" rose gold charm). If I wear it the way I have it now, I think that it will be too heavy and chunky for me (I'm extremely petite). I also got an Herve Leger dress, so it's been a good Mother's Day:smile:
Love your two pendants, happywife:smile: Especially your key (I wear my Tiffany rose gold key every day).

Oh thank you. I'm already hinting my dh for a 1" gold key. Maybe Christimas. I really love this key for some reason.

The medium size heart I think is a perfect size. The small is too small for me.

Thank you all once again.