Tiffany Financing/Charge Account

Hi Everyone

I noticed on the Tiffany website there is mention of payment plans with interest free financing available for ring purchases as well as mention of something called a charge account.

Does anyone have any experience using these and how exclusive is the approval process? Does it apply exclusively to rings or is it available for other items as well?

Boyfriend hinted at the possibly of getting engaged next summer :biggrin: (if our school/work and living situations are sorted out) and of course I instantly thought of a Tiffany e-ring! I could never ask him to spend that much but if financing were an option perhaps it could be a possibility.

Please let me know what country you used these services in and what they were like. I live in Canada.

Thanks in advance!

TCO offers (corporate) charge accounts. My ex-husband had one when he owned a business. It's been a while but I remember that it was set up primarily for purchasing corporate gifts to give to company clients (and could be used personally) as long as he owned the company. It's been a long time so I don't know the current requirements. I have a long-time SA at the store where I shop but she's never mentioned a charge account.