Tiffany Filigree Hearts Anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am loving this filgree heart in sterling silver and pink gold, its on my list for Xmas. Anyone else loving this line?

Attached Files:

2. I think it's beautiful; I wonder if they will come out with an all gold version?

3. Cute, but not something I would wear.

4. Ooooo Yes please!!! :girlsigh: I love the silver/pink gold combo :tup:

5. Hubby ordered the silver with pink gold, got them to lengthen the chain to 24" too. Didn't realize they had a medium and a large, but I went with the medium. May upgrade it at some point to the pink gold ball chain from Tiffany.

6. Very pretty - I like the silver and pink combination. Hope you get your Christmas wish!

7. I think it's very pretty, but I'm not sure if I like the key with it yet. Modeling pics? :smile:

8. its very pretty

9. I love the lock & key combo. It's lovely!!!

10. I haven't been in T&Co for years so this is the first time I've seen this item. Very cute!:heart:

11. It's lovely. I actually like the line and got the medium one for myself. I ended up returning it, though, as I feel like I'm not a "heart" person and it would just end up being "neglected."

12. anyone have modeling pics?

13. how much did the lengthening cost you?

14. Love it in all gold but like it in silver too.