Tiffany Etoile Ruby Band

Fioratura

Jan 8, 2013
I think it's lots of fun and has a real mid-century look to it! It reminds me of red polka dots :smile: Will you wear it alone, or stack it with your platinum Etoile?

ceb72

Jan 28, 2013
I think it's fun lots of fun and has a real mid century look to it! It reminds me of red polka dots :smile: Will you wear it alone, or stack it with your platinum Etoile?
I actually stacked it and it looked pretty good. The price is right too only $800 no tax.

Fioratura

Jan 8, 2013
Is it actually a vintage Tiffany? Not that it really matters if the quality is good! How long will they hold it for you? If you sleep on it and still can't stop thinking about it, then make it yours!

bigheart

love porcupine tree
O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
oh I am jealous, I have the platinum version too, please post a pic if you get it

ceb72

Jan 28, 2013
Is it actually a vintage Tiffany? Not that it really matters if the quality is good! How long will they hold it for you? If you sleep on it and still can't stop thinking about it, then make it yours!
It is vintage Tiffany. They are holding it for a week. I spotted it because it looked exactly like my platinum band. Plus with my sample size 6 fingers it was a perfect fit.

ceb72

Jan 28, 2013
oh I am jealous, I have the platinum version too, please post a pic if you get it
I have had fantastic luck with estate pieces. There is a diamond Tiffany watch I found but since I just got a Santos for my birthday my husband would not be pleased. I will have to sneak this one in my jewelry box and pull it out next year....lol

Fioratura

Jan 8, 2013
I'd love to see pictures if/when you get it too! That's great that they will hold it for that long...it will give you a chance to think about it without all of that jewelry store adrenaline rushing to your brain. That does sound like a great deal though!

ceb72

Jan 28, 2013
I'd love to see pictures if/when you get it too! That's great that they will hold it for that long...it will give you a chance to think about it without all of that jewelry store adrenaline rushing to your brain. That does sound like a great deal though!
I am probably going to get it. I think it is too good to pass up. It looked great on my hand.

bigheart

love porcupine tree
O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
I have had fantastic luck with estate pieces. There is a diamond Tiffany watch I found but since I just got a Santos for my birthday my husband would not be pleased. I will have to sneak this one in my jewelry box and pull it out next year....lol
me too, I bought my etoile band new but I bought a 1.14 ct tiffany solitaire estate and have loved it, have also bought and old european cut diamond