Tiffany Elsa Peretti Open Heart hoops?

katiekins

Jan 26, 2008
Hi all,

I'm in need of something new from Tiffany... I keep looking at the Elsa Peretti open heart hoops, but I can't really ascertain how big/small they are (even though the site says small) and my main concern is, I can't determine if they would be heavy or not. I can't wear heavy earrings, due to a funky piercing, so I have to be really choosy.

I'd love to see them in person, but the b&m Tiffany won't be open in Columbus until November, I think.

Anyone have any thoughts on these? Thanks!

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I love those earrings! I know that there are at least two sizes of them.
I saw them in Vegas earlier in the year and I remember that they had some heft, but were not overly weighty. I think they are hollow because the post slips right into the back instead of having the latch.
If you get them, would love to see modelling pics!

Jul 20, 2006
I would love to see pics of these as well. Ditto on not being able to wear heavy earrings! I wonder how the heart shape plays out when worn as a hoop?

Jinsun

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I saw this on my magazine cover, the one with Nicole Kidman. I think it's Elle, not sure.....looked through it and gave it to work for patients to look at in the waiting room. Anyways, Nicole Kidman is wearing them throughout her photo shoot. It's the Tiffany open heart hoops but I'm not sure of the size. They're soooo cute!! I checked online and there's small, medium, and large. I want to get them but wouldn't know which size to get. The closest Tiffany's is 3hrs away. I would really appreciate it if someone can post a pic wearing them.

TylerDurden

Sep 22, 2008
Hawaii
There are 3 sizes. The small size is about the circumference of a quarter. The large size is really big IMO. Also I don't think they are very heavy but then again I've never worn them. Relatively I think they are light compared to other Tiffany earrings.

little p

May 18, 2008
Canada
i got the smallest size (i am a petite girl) and i absolutely love these earrings!!
they are not heavy at all, from time to time i have to check if they are still hanging on my ear lopes!

Modelling pictures for reference: