Tiffany e-ring help!!

Manitoba

Nov 3, 2010
Hi everyone, I have been reading all of these threads for a long time and would love your help!

I have always loved the tiffany novo, but I am just worried the center stone will not look big enough. The tiffany classic 6 prong has been growing on me. I feel torn, please offer your opinions, I would love to hear them, thanks!

hi everyone, i have been reading all of these threads for a long time and would love your help!

I have always loved the tiffany novo, but i am just worried the center stone will not look big enough. The tiffany classic 6 prong has been growing on me. I feel torn, please offer your opinions, i would love to hear them, thanks!

novo all the way!

The Novo is a cushion & the solitaire is a round, so the classic 6-prong will look bigger just on that fact alone.

Best to see them in person and let your :heart: decide.

Thanks for your help so far ladies! Sorry, I should have been more specific. We are looking at 1.45 (ish) Tiffany Novo. The specs we recieved on one was an I color and a VVS1. What are your thoughts on an I color, do you think that an I would be a good choice or what are your thoughts? And what about clarity? What would you recommend (regarding specs) for these two diamonds?! I have always liked the Tiffany Novo, I think it is classic, but also has a little extra to it! I also like the classic 6 prong (especially after looking at some peoples on here!!) I am just trying to find one that I will like forever :biggrin: When we were in the store trying them on, I kept going back to the Novo. The SA made a comment that you don't choose the diamond, it chooses you! This was a couple of months ago and I could go again and try them on again and see what happens. I just really appreciate all of your opinions!!

I think you could go down in clarity and up in size if you want. I have an SI1 that is eye clean. Also, color is a personal thing. I can't see a color difference in stones up to a "J" unless they are unmounted. I have and H that I'm very happy with.

Both are nice choices, you can't go wrong with either!! I was torn between the two too, but went with the tiffany setting because of the simplicity and size effect. IMHO the NOVO looks better with a larger diamond (i.e., >=2ct?)