Tiffany dragonfly necklace or another brand?

1. So I :heart: this Tiffany dragonfly necklace, but I was wondering if anyone had seen something of similar styling elsewhere?? Are pave diamonds hard to cut/set well? It seems priced rather high at $2,400 for .15 ct. in comparison to other Tiffany pieces. Does anyone have a pave set Tiffany piece? Do they really sparkle?

[​IMG]

2. i've seen this in person and it is really gorgeous. the pave diamonds definitely sparkle and catch your eye!

3. I think it is very beautiful too. It has an old world charm to it. I don't think pave diamonds are hard to set. And I've heard of pave diamonds falling off, no joke. Tiffany like the other big brands charge a premium for their brand name hence it is so expensive.

4. Ooh thats a really pretty necklace and deffinately something you don't see everyday, so that's why I like it even more!

5. I have a Roberto Coin Dragonfly necklace which is gorgeous. It is from RC's Tiny Treasures collection. It retails at about $1400 and has .44 ct diamonds. Pictures don't do justice to the piece. You have to see it.

6. I have seen a few of the Roberto Coin ones and they are really nice. And a much nicer price!

7. if you really like the way THE tiffany dragonfly looks, i suggest you get it because if you're anything like me, if i get a substitute and find something i don't like about it, then i always WISH i got the one i really wanted....just sayin'.

8. BUY what you LOVE.. you will always be satisfied...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice