Tiffany diamond question.

stmary

Feb 10, 2011
hi guys,
i know this is a very silly question but somebody told me that the smaller carat diamond (0.05 and 0.03) from tiffany is actually cubic zirconia and thats why it has no certificate with it,,is this true? it seems unlikely since its tiffany but she insisted that it is indeed cubic zirconia. if you guys can help and clarify this issue please. thank you.

hi guys,
i know this is a very silly question but somebody told me that the smaller carat diamond (0.05 and 0.03) from tiffany is actually cubic zirconia and thats why it has no certificate with it,,is this true? it seems unlikely since its tiffany but she insisted that it is indeed cubic zirconia. if you guys can help and clarify this issue please. thank you.

This would be major fraud so I highly doubt it. They don't have certs because its just too expensive to get those size diamonds certified since they are usually used in groups of several. I would also think it would be very very tricky to put any kind of laser inscription on stones this size to keep them identifiable.

hello ladies,
thank you so much for your replies. i am so relieved that its just a false information. glad to have you ladies to clarify this. thank you again!