Tiffany diamond help please !!!

Machick333

O.G.
Jul 23, 2009
Hi everyone !

My my "baby" brother ( not so baby anymore ) is getting engaged and I have been helping him find a diamond ring through a reputable diamond distributor in our city . Today they emailed me saying someone have their Tiffany ring ( I guess they got divorced or something ) they are offering a 1.09 CRT Tiffany ring ( with cert and box ) at a great price . The issue I am having is when I put the dimensions into the hAC calculator it's saying the girdle is "dangerously thin" is that possible for a Tiffany diamond ? I'm confused . Any help would be appreciated ! I've attached the cert Thanks !

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392406483.838342.jpg

You're probably inputting one of the figures wrong, it's a 1.0 on the HCA. Now, that said, it's deep for that table percentage.

Is this an INTACT Tiffany item? I'm a little confused as to how a "reputable diamond distributor" would have a loose Tiffany stone and that is a little concerning regarding authenticity.

You're probably inputting one of the figures wrong, it's a 1.0 on the HCA. Now, that said, it's deep for that table percentage.

Is this an INTACT Tiffany item? I'm a little confused as to how a "reputable diamond distributor" would have a loose Tiffany stone and that is a little concerning regarding authenticity.

Oh really ? I must be doing something wrong . It's in a band (attached ) but I have no idea if this is a band which is offered from Tiffany . ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392417290.597585.jpg

Thanks so much ame ! Does the cert seem real ? They are giving it almost 50% off Tiffany price ( still overpriced for a non Tiffany diamond though)

Yea that's why I was asking if it was a half bezel. That photo is kind of blown out with the flash around the stone, so I was trying to confirm if that was really that setting.

I am glad you clarified that it's mounted and intact. If there's confirmation that it's legit and the diamond matches the report, it might be a good sale.

Yea that's why I was asking if it was a half bezel. That photo is kind of blown out with the flash around the stone, so I was trying to confirm if that was really that setting.

I am glad you clarified that it's mounted and intact. If there's confirmation that it's legit and the diamond matches the report, it might be a good sale.

Not sure if it's he bezel :sad: thanks for your input ... I'll dig a little deeper :smile: