tiffany diamond bow ring...

lisachen08

O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
anybody have this bow ring?? any modeling shots?? would like to see what it looks like on the hand. thanks in advance!

tiffany ring.jpg

lisachen08

O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
i know!! i think this ring is just gorgeous.. but i'm having trouble justifying the price!! it's $1500 and it only has .12 carats of diamonds.. epps!

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
Canada!!!
^^ i know what you mean..but it's Tiffany's for ya! I saw a similar bow ring at a local jewellry store here and it was only $299 with less diamond ctw. but i dunno if i'd wear it. LOL i'd rather get the necklace!

LeeMiller

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
I tried on the ring and it wasn't for me, but it looks great on the TPFer who got it. I just felt like it was too cutesy.

lisachen08

O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
thanks just_jill!! it looks soooo cute on her fingers.. hrmm.. i think i'm going to have to go down to tiffanys this weekend and try it on!

May 29, 2008
I definitely think that's the kind of ring that only looks good if you have cute little fingers lol. But it is adorable!

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
Canada!!!
thanks just_jill!! it looks soooo cute on her fingers.. hrmm.. i think i'm going to have to go down to tiffanys this weekend and try it on!
ooh pls show modelling pics if you get it k!! i can't wait!

I definitely think that's the kind of ring that only looks good if you have cute little fingers lol. But it is adorable!
lol it'd be perfect for my piano fingers then! but *sigh* that price tag is hella steep...lol