Tiffany DBTY ring?

diane m

O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
Anyone own this ring? I have searched the forum for pics but can't seem to find any. If you own or have tried this on, my questions are: does it slide on easy or does it tug and feel like it is going to break and are you happy with it. I am looking for a rose gold ring with diamonds from Tiff but don't have a very big budget. Pics would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Diane

bossalover

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Texas, Germany, Japan, etc.
Anyone own this ring? I have searched the forum for pics but can't seem to find any. If you own or have tried this on, my questions are: does it slide on easy or does it tug and feel like it is going to break and are you happy with it. I am looking for a rose gold ring with diamonds from Tiff but don't have a very big budget. Pics would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Diane
I was wondering about the same thing... and I found this on Google. I'd love to hear people's opinion about its wearability!

Kaliafornia

Jan 25, 2013
Tried it on before in-store. Very dainty and beautiful but it felt like the flimsiest little thing! You kinda have to roll it on, you can't just slide it on like you would a normal ring so I feel as if I might brake it if I ever in a rush. I decided against purchasing it because I wanted a more everyday ring and that ring felt more like a special occasion ring because it might snap with too much wear imo.

bossalover

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Texas, Germany, Japan, etc.
Tried it on before in-store. Very dainty and beautiful but it felt like the flimsiest little thing! You kinda have to roll it on, you can't just slide it on like you would a normal ring so I feel as if I might brake it if I ever in a rush. I decided against purchasing it because I wanted a more everyday ring and that ring felt more like a special occasion ring because it might snap with too much wear imo.
Thanks! I read somewhere that it is not easy to put on/off... Too bad because it looks so adorable!

Apr 26, 2009
I got it as a trifecta (anniversary, birthday, Christmas) gift from the hubs. I'm in love with it and pleasantly surprised that it has withstood the daily wear with me being a mama to a one year old and a 1st grade teacher (read: no chance of being careful with my jewels)!

It is necessary to "roll" it on but I've been taking it on and off each night since the middle of December and it's still okay. I would reccomend trying it on before you commit to a size as I really feel like it "stretches" a little over time. The SAs swear it doesn't but in the next breath they say the ring hasn't been around long enough to really know. :smile: