Tiffany DBTY or????

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Go with?

1. Tiffany's dbty .07 in SS

2. bigger .23 for $650

3. Go with .32 for $766

4. None

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello! I just ordered the SS .07 dbty from Tiffanys and it's coming tomorrow I'm excited! I was looking at this thread and saw a wonderful collection of different dbty from T and others. It was $450 after tax or I can get one in 14k White Gold for $766 for a .32 which is significantly larger. (I could go smaller to compare prices) Smallest they have is a .23 which is $650

Keep the Tiffanys or go with the other one??

2. I'd get one made elsewhere in all honesty. But if you want a Tiffany branded one, I'd get the middle sized one. It's supposed to be dainty, but I think you'll like one in the .20ct range.

3. If you can afford it, I would go with the larger diamond, non-Tiffany brand.

ETA - I voted for the one for $650.

4. Yeah i'm leaning towards the larger one, I know it's suppose to be dainty but I love a good sparkle ;)

5. If it's well cut, it's gonna sparkle. Depending where you buy it, a smaller stone will sparkle.

6. Where were you looking to buy the other Dbtys?

7. It's Very Good-cut, J-color, VVS1-clarity, Round, 0.32-carat Diamond

:love::love:

8. It's not officially a dbty just similar style, blue nile :smile:

9. link me the stone in a pm-- i want the angles. you want the best cut...you can drop clarity to vs1

10. Sent