Tiffany DBTY Help :)

shopbaby

Jan 23, 2010
Hey guys! i am currently about to get another piece of jewelery from Tiffany, and i wanna narrow it down to the EP's DBTY necklace of either 0.05 or 0.08 carat with 18K yellow gold, does anyone bought them before and could you give me any suggestions?? :yahoo:thanks!

thanks! but i don't know where i can go for more information though~ it's pretty hard to find any details about it. if someone will share the pictures, then that's great!

I've put pictures of my YG DBTY .08 necklace on here before there should be pics if you do a search....unfortunately I don't have them on my computer anymore...let me get the link of the thread that they were on for you, just be warned they wern't the greatest pics but I love this necklace and I get tonnes of compliments for such a tiny diamond and delicate chain!

Thank you so much!!! YES it is such a sparkling pendant!! i luv how shining it is even though 0.08 carat is a little bit smaller than i though. so i guess 0.05 could be much smaller~ just hard to decide which size i should get, but the DBTY looks definitely better on the 18k yellow gold chain:biggrin:

To give you an idea of the size, a 0.05ct melee has a diameter of about 2.5mm, and a 0.07ct melee has a diameter of about 2.7mm.

The same 0.07ct diamond melee, when bezeled, measures about 3.7mm.

Therefore, for dby of 0.05 and 0.08 ct bezeled melees, you are looking at something about 3mm and 4mm, respectively.