Tiffany DBTY..consignment

R2D2

O.G.
Mar 5, 2012
Hi ladies,
Are there reputable consignment websites you guys can recommend me to sell my Tiffany DBTY earrings ? I saw yoogis and bag borrow, but never sold anything with them, your recommendation is appreciated.

I just sold some handbags to Yoogi's and Fashionphile. I had no problems with either or. I accepted check from Yoogi's and Paypal payment from Fashionphile just because I heard of issues with that company. I had a bag with Ann's, she's very nice but I felt things move slowly there. Send pics to all of them and see what are their buyouts and consignment. I think for consignment Yoogi's is the best. For buyout check Fashionphile they offered me more than Yoogi's. Ann's is only consignment.

Good Luck!

This type of service exists for people who don't have time and don't want the hustle.

If you have enough time and energy to sell it yourself on eBay, you should do it yourself. You may have some problem with a buyer for return, dispute and scam potentially.

It's like hiring a house cleaning people. If you make enough money for someone else to do the job for you, go for it!

Whatever you choose, good luck!

Hi all,
I've thought about Ebay it too but I've heard so many bad stories of people scramming others. I'm emailing a few places for quotes, still waiting for their replies. If it's too low, I'll put it up on Ebay and pray.

The good thing about eBay is that eBay & PayPal both offer Seller Protection. USPS offers insurance, as do UPS and FedEx. We always hope that the "bad" buyers won't purchase from us, but there are multiple ways to recoup the money if it happens.