tiffany DBTY bracelet. SS or Platinum???help!

Oct 6, 2007
Hi, hopefully one of the tiffany experts can help me. I bought a DBTY sterling silver bracelet with one aquamarine, but i decided to return it for the 3 diamond platinum version because i want to wear it all the time without worrying about tarnishing. but........i just got home and my receipt says that the bracelet i exchanged it for is SS. and I just look at my bracelet and it says 925 on the inside....please tell me what the number format is for platinum!! I bought this in the platinum and gold floor of tiffany and was told its platinum.

TIA!!

thanks everyone...i didnt think to check in the store to make sure i was getting what i asked for...i just assumed when i was told my the SA it was platinum that was what I was getting!! this sucks because now i have to go back and return it, and i already exchanged another bracelet for this one :sad: kind of embarrassing...

I kind of feel tricked...the SA took me from the silver section over to the platinum and gold section and was like "oh this is perfect for you and such a good price for the platinum because the diamonds are smaller":shucks::sad:

I just called yorkdale, basically they said it was a mistake on their part, and to come back and just exchange or return, still makes me upset because now i have to go back AGAIN! tiffany is going to think im crazy:cry:

hmmm tempting...ahertz your evil!! lol ya just how this was handled by the SA- even if she did realise when she put the order through that it was SS she should have said something!! I would have!