Tiffany Daisy pendant, help me choose !!!

1. #1 Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    Hi everyone , I have been walking in and out Tiffany for the past few months. Finally this nice lady she pretty much let me try on every single jewellery that is on my list. And this Daisy pendant just suddenly came into the equation.

I am very glad that the Tiffany store around my area is not too pack and all the sales associate is nice and warm. They always make me feel so comfortable.

I love love this combination, but I am not sure which size to go to. Can you guys chime in ? I am a jewellery person, I always have at least one other jewellery other than my engagement ring. Love yellow gold !!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457134359.152212.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457134372.270933.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457134421.810783.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457134431.811024.jpg

3. Hands down the larger one. The smaller one gets lost on this chain.

4. Also love the bigger one!

5. +1

6. it seems like the decision is pretty easy !! I was thinking that the small one is easy to wear and I don't have to take it off to sleep and shower. But to be honest the big one gave me that WOW and mesmerising effect. And the small one gave that sweet and lovely outlook. Love both!

I am leaning towards the bigger one ....

7. The larger one will give you more wearing options; you can easily put it on a longer chain as well. If this is your first key, get the larger one. If already have another key, then get the size you do not have. Good luck in deciding! Let us know which one you get. :smile:

8. Hi Antique Shopper, I only have one Tiffany and that's the return to Tiffany beaded necklace. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457175064.966426.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457175528.643083.jpg

This is a very good suggestion ! I love love love my beaded necklace in fact I am wearing it right now. Since I can only wear it short, I am pretty sure I will be a lot more satisfied to get the big key and wear it either long or short. Then I have a silver necklace and a yellow gold necklace.

Thanks Antique shopper !! :biggrin:

9. :smile: Glad I could help!

10. The bigger one looks great!

11. I'm in minority here but I think that smaller key looks better, more elegant, I would only change chain to a thinner one.

12. I like the larger. Looks more interesting.

13. The smaller is more feminine/elegant, the larger one looks clunky imho

14. Larger!

15. I own a YG key that is (I think) 2.25" x 1.5" on a 30" chain and I love it. It has become my favorite go-to piece. I wear it with jeans and a t-shirt and with suits.