Tiffany & Co. : The hardest desicion ever! Solitaire or DBTY!

Hey! I saw a similar post but it wasn't have same details with me. My problem is: I want to buy a new diamond solitaire necklace from Tiffany. But I can't decide between classic solitaire and dbty. They have same prices in same sizes and they are same except the bezels. And I already have a rose gold 0.14 ct dbty. Soooo... Dbty is not something new for me. What would you suggest? Look at the photos and answer please :smile: ps: I won't layer them. I am planning to wear them in diffent times.

And if you have photos, can share them? Thanks for reading :smile:

Attachments

• elsa-perettidiamonds-by-the-yard-anhnger-11447856_922920_ED_M.jpg
    elsa-perettidiamonds-by-the-yard-anhnger-11447856_922920_ED_M.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,377
  • tiffany-solitaire-diamantanhnger-14001557_872574_ED_M.jpg
    tiffany-solitaire-diamantanhnger-14001557_872574_ED_M.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,386
Last edited:
Hey! I saw a similar post but it wasn't have same details with me. My problem is: I want to buy a new diamond solitaire necklace from Tiffany. But I can't decide between classic solitaire and dbty. They have same prices in same sizes and they are same except the bezels. And I already have a rose gold dbty. Soooo... Dbty is not something new for me. What would you suggest? Look at the photos and answer please :smile: ps: I won't layer them. I am planning to wear them in diffent times.
Both are gorgeous but I personally prefer the solitaire.

My vote goes for dbty. Much more nicer and elegant than solitaire. I think solitaire turns around sometimes, thats annoying.
And please post pic when You decide :smile:

For me the solitaire is gorgeous but isn't Tiffany exclusive. I would rather go to a private jeweler and get the same setting and bigger diamond for the price. The dbty is classic Tiffany and the bezel is well made so I vote that! Plus you can layer.

For me the solitaire is gorgeous but isn't Tiffany exclusive. I would rather go to a private jeweler and get the same setting and bigger diamond for the price. The dbty is classic Tiffany and the bezel is well made so I vote that! Plus you can layer.

Yeah, I agree, I checked the prices in Internet the biggest I found was 14K white gold 0.3 ct for 1700€ (the diamond is H/IF) Monday I will go to Tiffany&Co. To take my rg dbty back (I wanted to extend it because it was flipping a lot) when I get there I will ask the price of it.

Actually I want to buy dbty too, but my rg was flipping incredibly (I had to extend it 6 cm!) and the bezel in platinum is thin and it can poke (I will try at the store) But I am nervous about that flipping deal. 🙁🙁🙁

I have to agree here. For a solitaire you can get more for your money else where.