Tiffany & Co Star of David Pendant

Oh what memories! I recieved this necklace when I was 12 for my Bat Mitzvah from an aunt. I wore it to school three times and was ridiculed immensely. I could not take the "Satan star" harrassment, so I buckled and exchange it. I would not go back to Jr. High or high school for anything! Luckily, I have developed a backbone!

I love this necklace and totally forgot about that whole incident....

Oh what memories! I recieved this necklace when I was 12 for my Bat Mitzvah from an aunt. I wore it to school three times and was ridiculed immensely. I could not take the "Satan star" harrassment, so I buckled and exchange it. I would not go back to Jr. High or high school for anything! Luckily, I have developed a backbone!

I love this necklace and totally forgot about that whole incident....
Aw thats awful! Kids can be so cruel :tdown:

Rachael, I haven't seen this one in person but I believe that in general, "small" pendants at Tiffany's are around penny sized- pretty dainty, but nice for a discreet everyday necklace. Have you tried emailing the website customer service to ask for the dimensions? That should help you visualize how big the pendant is.

kam, that story breaks my heart...i bet it was such a beautiful necklace. i think middle school is the worst time of life. i dread my children reaching that age, it is so painful!

Rachael, I haven't seen this one in person but I believe that in general, "small" pendants at Tiffany's are around penny sized- pretty dainty, but nice for a discreet everyday necklace. Have you tried emailing the website customer service to ask for the dimensions? That should help you visualize how big the pendant is.

I'll try doing that, thanks. I have the small tiffany bean and love it. My SO is called David and I thought 'star of david' would be quite sweet :love:

Here is my friend with hers:

n605805301_1922731_6867.jpg

Aw thats awful! Kids can be so cruel :tdown:
I think it's more like "kids can be so STUPID"

Are the youth really so dumb they can't tell the difference between a star of david and a pentagram? Sadly I think yes, they are that stupid.

Oh, I really really love this one
Does tiffany sell this in stores anymore?
I found it on a different site, called tiffanysale.org but already having second thoughts about buying it there. May not be the real thing..
Can you see is it? http://www.tiffanysale.org/tiffany--DOVE-Pendant-236/

Nowhere on the site do they guarantee authenticity, they don't even bother lying about authenticity. If they were really buying from Tiffany, wouldn't they have certificates of authenticity and advertise as such?

Plus, every item has this in the description "When you buy your [product] at Tiffanysale.org , you buy with confidence. You will find your choice is very right."

Sounds like "Engrish" to me, and they claim to be an american company. There is more iffy English on the site. I haven't seen the authentic version, but a quick google search shows me the pendant you're looking at, looks exactly like the fakes.

Looks fishy to me, but what do I know? Just my two cents.

Last edited: