Tiffany & Co. Scarf

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my new Tiffany & Co. scarf.

[​IMG]

2. nice :smile:

3. Yay! So pretty.

And everytime I see that blue color I just :drool:

4. very cute!

5. i keep thinking i really want one :smile:

6. i have it too! i love it! :heart:

[​IMG]

7. you should totally get it! :graucho: and you can't beat the price!

8. That is so cute, I just ordered one for my bestfriends daughter who is graduating tomorrow night! It should be here tomorrow and then I'll have to decide if I want one too...you can't beat the price seriously!

9. ohh kallison it looks so sexy on that bag! :smile:

i think i have to order it, maybe in both colors haha !!!! i mean seriously $50! thats awsome!

10. ^i didn't care for the other one...but the one i got is even more gorgeous irl. i mean, come on, that color! :heart:

i wish i knew how to tie a bow. i wasn't paying attention when they told me in hermes. oops.

11. yours is tied in a bow!!! :smile:

It looks amazing too haha ive tried SO many times to make a nice bow like that, NEVER EVER works haha always looks awfuL! :smile:

did u check them out in person or online?

i love the blue for a bag but the black and silver would look fabu in my hair with a black and white outfit ;) i think,,,

:smile:

12. i love it! very cute.

13. there's some way to make a really cute, even bow that i haven't figured out. oh well.

i got mine in store. it was my souvenir from a pf meet. :graucho:

14. congrats, its gorgeous.

15. wow, $50? does anyone know the Canadian price? it would be perfect for my blue purse.