tiffany & co notes heart tag necklace

Dec 3, 2006
just picked this up this past weekend... sorry for the bad pic quality

DSC02293.jpg

Very pretty! Does the heart have a slight wave to it?
My stepson purchased one for his girlfriend; it was the notes bracelet and the tag had a slight wave to it that was very cool!

anyways... thanks chichi and aqua... i didnt see this necklace online either... must be new... i have a story to share with you all... two sundays ago my mother and i decided to do some shopping on the other side of the island... so we stopped at tiffany's just to "look" right... in a seperate showcase there was the notes collection... as soon as i saw this necklace i fell in love... i had to have it! so while the sa was finishing up my sale, i noticed that right next to the necklace that i purchased there was the same heart tag necklace but instead of saying tiff and co with the addy and all... the engraving was i love you, i love you, i love you... i thought cool, a cute gift that a husband or boyfriend might buy their signifigant other... anyways later that night when i got home i wanted to gawk at my new necklace... so i started to untie the white bow and open the box, the pouch and to my disbelief... i ended up with the heart tag saying i love you! i was disappointed and sad... apparently the sa mixed up the two necklaces and gave me the wrong one... for those of you who dont know, i live 1 1/2 hours away from the only tiffany's on the island... so i had to wait till the following sunday to drive all the way back to tiffany's on the other side of the island to make the switch... so in actuallity i spent $ 135 on the necklace and another $ 80 on gas... oh well... for the love of tiffany, right!?

^ what a bummer, that's so unfair. I'm kinda annoyed with the SA's at tiffany's lately. Everytime I go in there they seem to know nothing about their product. Last time I was in Tiffany's on Wall St. in NYC the I told the SA what I was looking for and then he asked me "Where is it?" :wtf: He works there not me, he should know where it is. I've stopped buying stuff from there because of their lousy CS recently. Everytime I'd walk out of that store regardless of which one it is I'm talking to myself because I can't believe how dense their SA's are. I cannot believe that the SA mixed up the necklaces on you. Just more proof that they don't care about their customers. :cursing: Sorry for the rant! I'm glad you got the necklace you wanted but they should compensate you in some way for all the hassle.

^ what a bummer, that's so unfair. I'm kinda annoyed with the SA's at tiffany's lately. Everytime I go in there they seem to know nothing about their product. Last time I was in Tiffany's on Wall St. in NYC the I told the SA what I was looking for and then he asked me "Where is it?" :wtf: He works there not me, he should know where it is. I've stopped buying stuff from there because of their lousy CS recently. Everytime I'd walk out of that store regardless of which one it is I'm talking to myself because I can't believe how dense their SA's are. I cannot believe that the SA mixed up the necklaces on you. Just more proof that they don't care about their customers. :cursing: Sorry for the rant! I'm glad you got the necklace you wanted but they should compensate you in some way for all the hassle.

i know exactly what you mean... i usually go on the tiff website everyday so i kinda know the product, name, sizes... when i went that day to tiff, looking at the showcases i told the sa that i wanted to see the loving heart necklace... *might i add that i was pointing to the necklace in the showcase*... if she didnt pull out a completly different necklace! :wtf: a few other times that i've shopped at tiff, i told the sa that i have see such and such necklace or ring on the website and they dont know what i'm talking about... very frustrating... i feel like i sometimes have to draw a pic of what the item looks like for them to know what im talking about...:nogood:

Last edited:
Beautiful necklace! I would like to see how the "I love you I love you I love you" one looks, as well.

Not to mitigate your frustration about clueless SAs, but it could be that the product is so new/released online first that some SAs don't know about it yet...Just a possible explanation. Don't shoot me =P I get frustrated with SAs like these (@ Coach or LV, where I mostly shop), too.

omg its too cute!! what does it say on it?? "tiffany and co"?? id love to see the "i love you i love you" one as well. omg its totally on my christmas list this year.. oh darling DF....

p.s.
nice flower added in the picture!! looks great!!