Tiffany & Co. Necklace & Bracelet

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I wanted to share 2 pieces my DH got me yesterday...
    I only wear David Yurman SS pieces and when we went to the mall yesterday I was In LV store and my DH made a bet with me that I COULD NOT WALK OUT OF THE LV STORE WITH NOTHING:wtf: (so I was like YES I CAN) so while I was in the LV store he went next door to Tiffanys..... 1/2 hour later I came out of the store WITH NOTHING:nuts: LOL...He was sitting at a table in the mall and when I walked over to him he said he COULD not believe I bought nothing and was proud of me:graucho: ..(little does he know I will buy the bag I saw there on E-Lux LOL) ANYWAY..then he gave me the BLUE BAG with these 2 pieces...I am not a Tiffany fan AT ALL but this necklace is so nice and I LOVE IT...I love lariet style neck pieces....The bracelet is cute....Its not my David yurman BUT HE DID THIS HIMSELF so I LOVE IT...
    Thought I would share the story & The pictures
    Thanks for letting me share:heart:
    [​IMG]

2. :nuts: Soooo sweet of him!:love: Very cute story.:lol:

3. awww that is wayy too sweet! i made a bet with my hubby once too and if i didnt live up to my bet, id have to buy him that xbox console thingie. well i lost on the bet, but i pretended i forgot that i had to buy him something *hehehe* :biggrin: SHHHH

4. oh thats so sweet of him, what a lovely thing to do!

5. that is so sweet!

6. That is so sweet of your husband! i lovee the necklace!

7. Aw, how sweet of him! :love:
    The bracelet is TDF, I'm a big fan of the Return to Tiffany range! :heart: Loves It!:heart:
    xxxRosexxx

8. Love the necklace..very sweet Hubby you have!!

9. Congrats to you! They are lovely! Your husband is a doll!

10. Thank You girls...:heart:
    Next time I will go with him and show him the GOLD & diamonds:graucho:

11. Wow - that is soooo sweet!

12. Aww, how sweet of him! I like the lariat necklace a lot:smile:

13. VipStyle, I am a TOTAL DY fan as well but I have the first necklace too!! Love it!! I get so much use out of it and I hope you will too :smile:

14. aww your husband is so sweet :smile: i love both pieces

15. How perfectly wonderful of your husband to do that... lucky you!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice