Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti Lapis Lazuli bracelet in Gold, Pics Please!!!

Attachments

• 8448bcd5c5fe9ec9d16ac44bfc23a4bd_best.jpg
    8448bcd5c5fe9ec9d16ac44bfc23a4bd_best.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,823
Does anybody have a real life pic of this Elsa Peretti bracelet with the Lapis Lazuli stone? ??

Please post a pic, i really want to buy that bracelet online, but dont know how it looks on the wrist... Thanks!!

I tried it on a few months back, and I liked the color with my vca sweets, but it is very small. Maybe 5mm in diameter?

I was thinking about the version eisine posted, but the boutique didnt have it and my SA said I'd have to pre-purchase to have it transferred in, and then return it if I didn't like it after all.

No one???
I like this bracelet, too! My favourite is Lapis Lazuli and diamond one.;)

I tried it on a few months back, and I liked the color with my vca sweets, but it is very small. Maybe 5mm in diameter?

I was thinking about the version eisine posted, but the boutique didnt have it and my SA said I'd have to pre-purchase to have it transferred in, and then return it if I didn't like it after all.
This is on my wishlist along with the double strand necklace! Right after I get the bee.. I should make my paychecks be directly deposited into Tiffanys at this point.

I don't purchase yet from Elsa Peretti. but I have a picture of lapis lazuli bracelet
from locolapis.
VJ5l7enH7_mid.jpg