Tiffany & Co Customer Levels - what do they mean?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies and gentlemen!

I went to Tiffany Co the other day and purchased an item. I saw on their system I was a "gold" level customer (although I swear I saw 3-4 profiles on their system which all were me haha). I am not really sure what these levels are and what they mean? Does anyone out there know what the other customer levels are? What determines these levels?

Thanks heaps! Any help would be much appreciated. :smile:

2. How much you spend and how often you spend it

3. Interesting

4. Hi Ame, yes I assumed as much but was not sure of the exact criteria or the benefits allowed with different levels.

5. I am curious too.

6. I don't know what level I was, but I went through several years of feverish purchasing to finish my Elsa Peretti collection. I was invited to several events, including having lunch at the TCO table at a charity horse show at a private club. The manager and several other customers were there. It was very nice but I completed adding the pieces I wanted so I stopped buying so much. The invitations stopped but I'm fine with that, as they're running a business, so it's not personal.

JessicaRabbit1 likes this.
  7. Bump! I'd love some insider info too :smile:

JessicaRabbit1 likes this.
  8. Unfortunately I don't think that we will get any.

9. Interesting.

uhpharm01 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice