Tiffany & Co. Celebration Rings

1. Anyone have any of the celebration rings? I'm thinking of purchasing one or two online but I was wondering how it looked like on a finger. Doesn't matter which one because they're all so prettiful! :yes: TIA!

2. i love the tiffany celebration rings. i received two of the rings as christmas gifts last year and i wear them all the time. i say go for it!

3. No, but I adore them. Go for it! I'd love to get one one day for a wedding anniversary or the birth of a child. *hints to husband* LOL!

~Ash

4. My eternity band is listed under their celebration rings I think - go for it... they're great and so well made! I wear mine everyday, and it's in perfect condition.

5. I think that they are really beautiful!

6. Oh my I love the tiffanys celebration rings! I want one from my boyfriend for our 3 year anniversary.. they're beautiful!

7. I forgot to ask, which ones are you looking at?

8. Those Rings Are Money ! ! !

9. [​IMG]
    This one is mine. I have a Channel-set band from the Celebration line as my wedding ring. I love it PLUS whenever DH wants to add to my collection, they can be easily STACKED up! YAY!

10. I have the platinum etoile as my wedding ring. I received the 18kt gold etoile band for xmas this year from my husband :love: I wear them both and they still look fabulous :smile: they are all beautiful go for it! :yahoo:

11. wow those rings are really nice and really really... wow! that does not fit the price range for a 21 year old :rolleyes:

12. Hi A-T-G...sorry to bother you about something you posted 5 years ago! I was wondering which celebration ring you went with, is it the 3mm channel set? My wife's engagement ring is similar but she's never been happy with her wedding ring. I want to surprise her with a celebration ring, and I've been looking at the 3mm channel set, but it would be good to know how it might look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice