Tiffany & Co. Celebration Rings

alice

O.G.
Nov 8, 2005
Anyone have any of the celebration rings? I'm thinking of purchasing one or two online but I was wondering how it looked like on a finger. Doesn't matter which one because they're all so prettiful! :yes: TIA!

My eternity band is listed under their celebration rings I think - go for it... they're great and so well made! I wear mine everyday, and it's in perfect condition.

javascript:itemEnlargedView('GRP00001','16183172','1850.0000');
316779147_623198abb3_m.jpg

This one is mine. I have a Channel-set band from the Celebration line as my wedding ring. I love it PLUS whenever DH wants to add to my collection, they can be easily STACKED up! YAY!

I have the platinum etoile as my wedding ring. I received the 18kt gold etoile band for xmas this year from my husband :love: I wear them both and they still look fabulous :smile: they are all beautiful go for it! :yahoo:

I love the celebration rings!! Especially this one - I think it is so beautiful, and of course it looks amazing on my hand! Tons of sparkle, and very classic.

Tiffany & Co. | Item | Victoria band ring. Diamonds, platinum. | United States

This one is also beautiful, and more affordable!

Tiffany & Co. | Item | Tiffany Swing three row ring. Diamonds, platinum. | United States

wow those rings are really nice and really really... wow! that does not fit the price range for a 21 year old :rolleyes:

javascript:itemEnlargedView('GRP00001','16183172','1850.0000');
316779147_623198abb3_m.jpg

This one is mine. I have a Channel-set band from the Celebration line as my wedding ring. I love it PLUS whenever DH wants to add to my collection, they can be easily STACKED up! YAY!
Hi A-T-G...sorry to bother you about something you posted 5 years ago! I was wondering which celebration ring you went with, is it the 3mm channel set? My wife's engagement ring is similar but she's never been happy with her wedding ring. I want to surprise her with a celebration ring, and I've been looking at the 3mm channel set, but it would be good to know how it might look.