Tiffany & Co. Bead bracelet or circle charm bracelet?

I have two of the Tiffany charm style bracelets and the bead bracelet. I wear the bead bracelet more than I wear the two charm bracelets put together. I think the bead bracelet is slightly more versatile, and I find it to be more comfortable to wear (I think it is lighter weight).

They are both great, classic pieces though, so either will be good!!

i wear the bead bracelet more these days BUT i have found u can find similar pieces from quality jewelers (like birks or blue nile) for cheaper

I have both the Beads and the circle and I wear the beads more but that maybe because I wear the heart charm bracelet daily with my beads. I save my circle one for my all my charms, Its the bracelet that I wear when I am not at work. I equally love both and think you would be happy with either. They both can be worn daily. Buy one now and save for the other one. IMO the beads are less $$ so they will prob go up in price soon.

The circle charm is the Return to Tiffany one right?

I have both, and my vote is for the circle charm. If this is your first Tiffany & Co. piece I would go with something that's in the RTT collection.

I have both and wear the bead far more. It's really feminine and cute, and it doesn't get in my way as much as the circle charm one does when I'm doing daily activities.

I have 2 heart tag bracelets one with Toggle and I never wear that one since I got the rtt bracelet without the toggle.
A few months ago I would have said go the bead bracelet as I also have that and was wearing it almost everyday. Though at the moment I live in my RTT heart tag bracelet. I love them both.