Tiffany & Co 18K gold initial necklace

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any one have this necklace? Can I get your thoughts and opinions on it?? thanks much!!:idea:

2. I looooove this. I want it.. but thought it was pricey.

You mean the Diamond Intial one.. right??

3. no, I love the diamond one, but I was considering the gold one

4. The Classic Perretti script one in gold....?

5. ya.. I think that is the one

6. That necklace is gorgeous! I want one, too.

7. <----- (i hope i'm talking about the same necklace) but if so i have the letter j in silver and i wear it all the time... i love it because it's so dainty and very easy to care for... the gold should be even easier to care for and i also think would look lovely. good luck on whatever you decide ;)

8. ^^ya..thats the one:yes:

9. I think it depends on the letter. Because some you can't even tell what letter it is.. because its script. I have the M in silver.

10. Can someone post pics??

11. heres a bigger pic of my silver j...

[​IMG]

12. I love these, but I don't care for how my initial "p" looks in it. :sad:

13. I really like this design too. It's so original because everyone else makes initials in block letters. Some initials in this collection are definitely better than others though.

14. I love these! I have the initial t and L in sterlig silver!

15. i agree with what others have said. its gorgeous and very adorable, but some letters just look really weird to me.

i got the I for my friend India, and people always ask her if it's a wishbone. :sad: but she wears it anyways.