Tiffany classic solitaire owner pls come in....

honeybeez

Apr 1, 2007
@Pearl Of the Orient@
Helo there, i know many of the girls here own this diamond ring. First of all i would like to congratulate u gals for being so lucky owning one of the most beautiful engagement ring. :smile:
I would like to ask all the owners of this ring, do u find the knife edge band uncomfortable after wearing it for long period? For example, will the knife edge cut into the sides of ur 3rd finger and last finger? Thank u.

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I worried about that when I first got my ring but the knife edge does not border me at all. It's so comfortable to wear. I pair it with a Tiffany shared prong band. I like the fact that the solitaire is knife edge because it hardly gets scratches on it.

If you are considering this ring, go for it.

coconut32

Jul 26, 2009
I was worried about that too, but in reality it is actually very comfortable! I thought I wouldn't like the knife edge, but once I actually tried it on I fell in love. The knife edge gives it something a bit special over a plain band.

LeeMiller

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
Very comfortable and the knife edge shows off the diamond very nicely. Its something that I never get tired of, despite my fickle taste!

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
The knife edge doesn't bother me at all. With the wedding band on, they come out to the same width and I don't even notice it. To be honest, it's not even a very severe edge to begin with. I just sat here (bored in the airport) trying to flex my hand/fingers in any kind of extreme way to see if there was a hand position where I could feel the band and I really couldn't come up with anything. :smile:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I don't have one but a knife edge isn't that notorious for being uncomfortable. If you love it, get it!

honeybeez

Apr 1, 2007
@Pearl Of the Orient@
Thank u ladies. This sure helps alot! I am also very fickle minded. I have tried many settings but at the end of the day, this classic 6 prongs still the winner and i cant explain why...because i dont have the ring yet. Hehe. I havent pull the trigger yet, trying to find a better setting than this but till now couldnt. LOL.... Guess i should give in. :smile:

surfergirljen

Ooooh, pretty!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Canada
GIVE IN! It is so classic. From the top it's smooth, just thinner than the base, that's all. Sets off the diamond to perfection!!!

ek9977

O.G.
Jun 22, 2007
Was undecided between the classic vs the novo and am so glad I have the former! It's a timeless beauty!

Sterre

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
If you wear your ring and send the box and documents with the mail you should be fine, I think