Tiffany Circlet Pendant

DLdesign

O.G.
Oct 24, 2007
I'd be very grateful if those of you who own this pendant could chime in with your opinions. The one I am specifically thinking of is the larger size, the 0.26 carat. I've done a search but I can't find any information on it. I would love to know its size (diameter in mm) and if possible any neck shots. Unfortunately I live a long way from a Tiffany store so I can't get to see it in person. I'm thinking this would be a nice everyday necklace. Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: Julezah
Big thanks to MatAllston for the photos which were very helpful indeed.

I've just won an ebay auction for a circlet and I'm on tenderhooks. I've not heard of this model being faked so fingers crossed everything is in order. I'm not near a Tiffany store where I could take it to be cleaned and therefore validated. I'm guessing that if I had it valued for my insurance the assessor would be able to tell if it is genuine. Paypal now gives you 6 months of cover for 'items not as described' so I have that to fall back on if needed. Still nervous though.

I'd be very grateful if those of you who own this pendant could chime in with your opinions. The one I am specifically thinking of is the larger size, the 0.26 carat. I've done a search but I can't find any information on it. I would love to know its size (diameter in mm) and if possible any neck shots. Unfortunately I live a long way from a Tiffany store so I can't get to see it in person. I'm thinking this would be a nice everyday necklace. Many thanks in advance.

I will PM you a few pics. Sorry for not posting them on this thread as these pics have my face on them.

I have a similar style pair of earrings....do you often wear them together MatAllston, and is this your plan as well DLdesign? Considering putting the necklace on my wishlist now!

I have a similar style pair of earrings....do you often wear them together MatAllston, and is this your plan as well DLdesign? Considering putting the necklace on my wishlist now!
Hi Julezah, I actually don’t own any circlet pendant but I had tried them on with my large circlet earrings. Since the large earrings are pretty large, I normally don’t wear them with any necklace as none of my Tiffany platinum diamond necklace goes well with it. If I ever decide to get a circlet pendant, I would get the mini so it would not be too matchy.

I would definitely wear a very similar style of earring with my circlet necklace. But as MatAllston has alluded, I would wear slightly smaller earrings or else I would wear larger earrings on their own. I don't think the pieces have to match, just compliment each other.

It arrived this morning and it's lovely, definitely genuine. At first I was a bit surprised by the greyness of the platinum (I normally wear gold on my neck, and occasionally platinum on my fingers) but I'm now completely used to it and love how it looks. It's 8.75mm wide so a nice size for everyday and will also work for a formal event.

You may be wondering why a large circlet (0.26ct) necklace has two anchor points for the chain, when it is sold with just one. The previous owner found that it twisted around on her neck and ended up face down quite often, so she had her jeweller weld on a second platinum 'ear' to make it stay flat. I've heard of somebody else doing the same.

The lady I bought it from on eBay didn't have the original paperwork but she remembered the colour as 'F'. Not sure what the clarity would be, but the stones are extremely clear.

tiffany circlet WEB-1.jpg

Reactions: Julezah and jpezmom