Tiffany & C0 or Chanel ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    Hi ladies, I intend to get a gift for my GF. My budget is around 250-500usd. For Chanel, I'll be looking at earrings. Tiffany & co wise, I'm pretty much open to any. Open to all suggestion, please advise me. Thanks all!

2. That’s so sweet of you. I would recommend something from Tiffany. You can get a yellow gold mini bean necklace.

staceyjan and shawn97 like this.
  3. JenJBS and shawn97 like this.
  4. My vote goes for Tiffany & Co

5. MooMooVT and razl62 like this.
  6. Ilovetandco likes this.
  7. A gift in a little blue box with white ribbon is classic!!!

Ilovetandco and JenJBS like this.
  8. Tiffany! Anything you’d be getting in that price range is actually costume jewelry (crystals instead of diamond, base metal). I actually had to sell my Chanel earrings because I kept reacting to them.

Ilovetandco likes this.
  9. I was going to say at that price you couldn't get a precious metal at Chanel. I would also go with Tiffany (with my username is anyone shocked:lol:)

NurseAnn and MatAllston like this.
  10. I'm a Chanel lover, and in this case with your budget, I'd honestly go for Tiffany. Chanel costume jewelry is what you'd get for that price range, and their costume jewelry is cute, don't get me wrong, but it will not last. I have several costume jewelry pieces from Chanel that are all missing stones, because to be honest, they're not that great of quality for the price.

Ilovetandco likes this.