Tiffany Bow earrings

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have these or tried them on? I would really love to see some pictures of them (besides the T&CO website) before I make my purchase.

2. i have them! i got them for christmas. they are tiny and flat. I have lost one of the backs already but luckily the earring stayed in my ear. I can post pics tomorrow.

i love them. they're adorable.

3. Yes please! Thanks so much!!

4. i tried them on when they first came out b/c i was totally in love with them. very cute, but i just did not have the right earlope for them...plus they hit the studs that i have in my second hole...so it just depends? wish they looked right so i coulda bought them...

5. So .. a year later .. any pics?

6. [​IMG]

Here ya go.

Love mine :smile:

7. Very pretty! Thank you!

8. I have them and love them. I'm hoping to add a bow necklace to my collection for Valentine's Day. :smile:

9. Youre welcome :smile:

10. Does it only come in one size?

11. To my knowledge I think that theearings only have the one size.... Although the bow necklace comes in mini and medium size.

12. kellymcd..those look perfect on your ear!

13. Thanks! I have decided to get them. They will be my first Tiffany's purchase!