Tiffany Blue Boy Bag Reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I absolutely fell in love with the Tiffany blue color and this is what I picked as my push present for our brand new baby boy, who is 12 days old today. The box has been sitting here for that exact number of days plus one since we got it the day before I went into labor, but I have simply not been in a mental state of joy to unbox (surgery plus new born is hard and takes a toll not just physically). Decided to get it out this am! Now I have two baby boys and it’s blue! ️ Thanks for letting me share! [​IMG]

2. Congratulations on the new baby...and the new boy!

Best wishes to your new infant, that he grows up healthy and strong...and that you also enjoy the new Boy bag in good health! :flowers:

3. Congrats on the Baby! And the bags are just gorgeous, I love the T color (the color of robin's eggs to me).

4. Congrats! What a beauty! And I bet your baby boy is a beauty as well!

5. Major congrats on your new baby and the bag!!! :flowers::heart:This blue is seriously TDF!!!:loveeyes::love::girlsigh:

6. Gorgeous and congrats on your 2 boys! :heart:

7. Congrats on your new baby and of course your new Chanel pieces!

8. Many congratulations!

9. First of all, congrats on your new baby! Enjoy every moment with him. And what a perfect push present....le boy to accompany you with your baby boy!

10. Congratulations on the birth of your baby and the beautiful Chanel bag and Wallet.

11. thanks everyone for the kind wishes! the baby boy just eats, sleeps, poops and chills, that's it. i think the furthest my blue boy will go for a while is trader joe's :smile:

whateve likes this.
  12. It’s a boy!! Congrats!! I m overdue for my push present for myself too. Waiting for the right one to come along hahaha.

13. Congratulations on BOTH your boys! Love this color!!!!

14. Congrats.

15. Big congrats on your baby and your beautiful new boy bag!!!!