Tiffany Black Onyx Toggle Bracelet

redsoledlover

Oct 14, 2009
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone owns this bracelet and would be willing to post modeling pictures. I like to layer bracelets, do you think that the black onyx bracelet will get damaged by layering them? The black won't chip off right, it is not like the beads are painted black.

Thanks in advance

I layer mine all the time with different pearl bracelets. I looks amazing with white pearls. The beads are really hard and mine still looks new even though I wear it a few times a week.
I also bought the necklace to layer with white pearl necklaces -- look great for work or evening wear.

I layer mine all the time with different pearl bracelets. I looks amazing with white pearls. The beads are really hard and mine still looks new even though I wear it a few times a week.
I also bought the necklace to layer with white pearl necklaces -- look great for work or evening wear.

Thanks so much for the information! I'm glad to hear they don't get scratched up or ruined easily! Would you mind posting a picture of the necklace and bracelet on? I would love to see the length of the necklace IRL.

i layer mine all the time, my fav look is to either layer it with a couple of the dainter bracelets like the diamonds by the yards or by wearing the signature charm bracelet with like 5 charms on it with it or the tri fecta - charm bracelet, silver beads braclet and then onyx bracelet!

lol I have tried wearing it with my T&Co cuff, but it just looked too busy! :sad: good luck!

what were you planning on layering it with?

i layer mine all the time, my fav look is to either layer it with a couple of the dainter bracelets like the diamonds by the yards or by wearing the signature charm bracelet with like 5 charms on it with it or the tri fecta - charm bracelet, silver beads braclet and then onyx bracelet!

lol I have tried wearing it with my T&Co cuff, but it just looked too busy! :sad: good luck!

I have the Tiffany Bead bracelet, the Tiffany charm bracelet and the Links of London sweetie bracelet that I like to layer with. I also have the RTT bead bracelet with the mini heart on it. Since you wear your bracelet with some of the ones I have I think it will look great! Did you get the black onyx earrings to match with it?

Quick question about the silver bead bracelet: Do you find that it gets super scratched up when you layer it with other bracelets. I love how it looks but I haven't worn mine layered because I'm afraid of the beads getting scratch marks just around the middle of each bead.

Please post pictures of what they look like together! It sounds divine and something I may want to copy haha!

Please share picts if you can! They sound like an awesome combo!