Tiffany Beads Toggle Necklace question

LadyLVoe

Hooray for today! :)
Aug 9, 2012
My husband gave me these matching Tiffany RTT bead necklace and bracelet for Christmas and I love them!! They are my first Tiffany's and I'm planning on wearing them daily :smile:

20151225_005228.jpg

The receipt says I can return/exchange within 30 days so I checked Tiffany's website and found this other Tiffany Beads Toggle Necklace and it looks pretty too! They have the same price and I'm wondering if anyone of you have a modeling picture with this on?

download.png

I'm also pondering if I should exchange the bracelet with Tiffany Blue® enamel finish? It's like having two in one :smile: But does the enamel chip if you wear it daily? And what are your thoughts if you see 30++ yo wearing this?

Thank you all!!

auberielle

Sep 9, 2013
I think the toggle necklace one is beautiful and can be worn everyday or in more formal ocasions and as for the Tiffany bead bracelet I have the silver one (no enamel) and when I got it I remembered that I read somewhere that the enamel chips and scratches easily also although the blue is very subtle I don't see it as an everyday bracelet (unless what you wear everyday is good with the blue :smile:)
Anyway you should totally wear what feels good to you :smile:

LadyLVoe

Hooray for today! :)
Aug 9, 2012
Oh wow thank you so much for the added assurance that what I have is the perfect set! I actually like it a lot and was so happy when I opened this gift set :smile: I dunno what was I thinking but when I read about the free return / exchange, I checked for other designs and then had second thoughts. Perhaps it's not a good idea to lurk in the Tiffany website because the longer I am there, the more I am drawn to a lot of designs hahaha but if I really think about it, this set has more meaning because this is what my husband chose to gave me. :heart::heart::heart:

And plus, I just realized that the beads toggle necklace is shorter, it's only 16.5" and what I have is the 18" which is what I prefer.

And you are right, the bracelet with no enamel is more timeless. I plan to stack it with my everyday jewelries -- a silver Charriol bangle and a tricolor gold beads bracelet (yellow,white and rose gold), so perhaps the enamel finish will not go along well with the stack.

Thank you for all your responses!! I am very happy now with no second thoughts!! :smile:

LizO...

Apr 18, 2015
Oh wow thank you so much for the added assurance that what I have is the perfect set! I actually like it a lot and was so happy when I opened this gift set :smile: I dunno what was I thinking but when I read about the free return / exchange, I checked for other designs and then had second thoughts. Perhaps it's not a good idea to lurk in the Tiffany website because the longer I am there, the more I am drawn to a lot of designs hahaha but if I really think about it, this set has more meaning because this is what my husband chose to gave me. :heart::heart::heart:

And plus, I just realized that the beads toggle necklace is shorter, it's only 16.5" and what I have is the 18" which is what I prefer.

And you are right, the bracelet with no enamel is more timeless. I plan to stack it with my everyday jewelries -- a silver Charriol bangle and a tricolor gold beads bracelet (yellow,white and rose gold), so perhaps the enamel finish will not go along well with the stack.

Thank you for all your responses!! I am very happy now with no second thoughts!! :smile:

Glad to read this.:girlsigh: