Tiffany baby feeding spoons

lesboitesorange

[H]andcrafted
Jul 23, 2013
Hi everyone,
If you own any of the Tiffany baby feeding spoons and forks, could I maybe see a photo of it? For size references.
I'm about to purchase a few of the baby feeding spoons and forks for my daughters(ages 4 and almost 2 year old) for everyday use, but am uncertain whether or not it's too small for them.
The adult size flatware are definitely way too big for their use, but I'm not sure the baby spoons would be too small.
Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Brianaerin
Hi everyone,
If you own any of the Tiffany baby feeding spoons and forks, could I maybe see a photo of it? For size references.
I'm about to purchase a few of the baby feeding spoons and forks for my daughters(ages 4 and almost 2 year old) for everyday use, but am uncertain whether or not it's too small for them.
The adult size flatware are definitely way too big for their use, but I'm not sure the baby spoons would be too small.
Thank you for your help!
The baby feeding spoons, imho, are way too small for a 4 year old. The 2 year old may get away with it for a couple of months but that's it. Btw I also have a 4 year old and a child who will turn 2 in a couple of weeks.