Tiffany and Co Atlas Collection

Use a soft-bristled brush and rub gently if you do this. Toothbrushes cause micro-scratches and wear away the surface. This method is better for metals like platinum where its mass doesn't wear away, it just deforms. Honestly I would find an alternative, possibly a professional liquid dip or steam cleaning.

I'd also love to see these blog-posts!!! (:

As for the Atlas collection, I personally prefer Tiffanys dainty and more feminine designs, but I can appreciate the aesthetic. Its definitely a beautiful collection and if someone got me something from it I wouldnt complain haha.

The atlas collection has always been one of my favorites. Have a few of their (now discontinued) ss pieces. THe only blogger so far that I've seen plugging it is the blonde salad. Ironically, seeing it on her made me not like the newer pieces...

The atlas collection has always been one of my favorites. Have a few of their (now discontinued) ss pieces. THe only blogger so far that I've seen plugging it is the blonde salad. Ironically, seeing it on her made me not like the newer pieces...

I also saw it on songofstyle and shoot I forgot the other it's on my IG