Tiffany 1837 Interlocking Circles Necklace: Opinions?

poulinska

Aug 27, 2018
Hey there,
I am thinking about getting an new everyday necklace. I have a return to Tffany necklace but I feel it is too teeny for me now. I've seen this necklace in the series designated survivor on netflix:
Does anyone own it? Do the circles move or are they fixed?
Since I feel the chain is a little small I am also eyeing this infinity necklace:

What are your opinions on both?

Thank you :smile:

Hey there,
I am thinking about getting an new everyday necklace. I have a return to Tffany necklace but I feel it is too teeny for me now. I've seen this necklace in the series designated survivor on netflix:
Does anyone own it? Do the circles move or are they fixed?
Since I feel the chain is a little small I am also eyeing this infinity necklace:

What are your opinions on both?

Thank you :smile:
Yes, the circles move. I prefer the infinity one. It’s chunkier n more modern in my opinion. The circleones look more dated to Me. Let us know what u decide! Happy shopping! :flowers:

Reactions: poulinska
I have the interlocking circles necklace in the medium size and had the chain extended. The circles do move, but they maintain their shape for the most part. The bigger issue is the whole pendent sometimes flips to the back side. I much prefer it over the Infinity personally, though.

Reactions: poulinska
I have the interlocking circles necklace in the medium size and had the chain extended. The circles do move, but they maintain their shape for the most part. The bigger issue is the whole pendent sometimes flips to the back side. I much prefer it over the Infinity personally, though.
Thank you. The same happens with the heart. I will try it on. I like the pink circle because I think it would be easy to combine with other colors.

Reactions: Honeymoon