tiffany 1837 interlocking circle ring

missangeluh

Jan 10, 2009
does anyone have it? i usually order a size 7 or 7 1/2 but i got 8 because i talked to one of the representatives and they said that it might run small. because the two rings are interlocked. how does the ring fit you guys?

I don't have it, but I think it is really cute.
If I wasn't so enamored of the Cartier Trinity, it would be a possible contender!
If you get it, I would love to see modelling pics.

i got this ring yesterday from the bf. i wanted a simple ring without it looking like a wedding band. I am a size 6 and it fits fine. It doesn't feel tight. I thought the interlocking part would bother me but it feels fine and I really love it bc he said that we're connected by the hip, hence the interlocking rings. haha he's so cheesy. i hope these pics help!

P1010010-3.jpg

P1010013.jpg

From what I remember it runs big, because of it's design it comes off and on easily. If you're a 7 then the next size down is 6 (it only comes in whole sizes) and from what I recall that might even work. If you're a 7.5 then give 7 a try. If I'm wrong...sorry! A current SP might know more than me, maybe they changed the sizing since I worked there last.

I was going to buy the gold version but decided against it. For one thing, you definitely need to get a size down. The ring doesn't feel secure on your finger. Also, I'm worried the rings would constantly slide back and wear each other down after a while.

The large interlocking circles necklace is one of my favorite pieces because it's a lively, kinetic piece of jewelry. I find this quality annoying the ring; rings are subject to more damage to begin with. It is awfully beautiful thought, and if I didn't have the medium silver version already I would probably have bought this.

i've got both i mean tiffany interlocking gold vision and cartier trinity. Personally speaking I prefer t's interlocking better. Its higher polished and it didnt catch scratch mark as easily as the trinity did. Im kinda feeling like my trinity needs to be polished while the tiffanys is still quite new. and its at a great weight of gold. heavier than the trinity.

My boyfriend bought me the ring yesterday, I'm a size 6 but when I tried that size, it was big. The lady who worked there told me, I need to go a size down. The ring is absolutely stunning.
4411391065_53fc8fa549.jpg

i've got both i mean tiffany interlocking gold vision and cartier trinity. Personally speaking I prefer t's interlocking better. Its higher polished and it didnt catch scratch mark as easily as the trinity did. Im kinda feeling like my trinity needs to be polished while the tiffanys is still quite new. and its at a great weight of gold. heavier than the trinity.

I totally feel the same way with catsuit... I was debating between the cartier trinity classic size and the interlocking in gold but after trying both on, I'm probably going to get the Tiffany. The Cartier one looked a bit like a wedding band, is a very classic design that leans almost boring, and the rings were very thin and light. The Tiffany on the other hand, has protruding lips on the ring that catches a lot of light and the lettering on the inside kind of adds pizazz to the look?

In terms of sizing I went with my normal size 4. If you live in a cold climate (like me in Toronto...) I would get it tight since it would fall off in cold weather.

I also loved the rose gold version initially but in cold weather my skin turns pink and the rose gold I tried on kind of blended in with my skin. Gold looked a million times better. You should try all three on and see what looks best on you :biggrin:

Also, the ring looks best when the gold or rose gold band is on top of the silver band :balloon:

I bought the Tiffany 1837 interlocking circle ring as a gift for my sister earlier this year.

She really loves it and it's amazing how nice and shiny the sterling silver remains even after everyday wear!

I really love the Cartier Trinity ring though :love: