tie dye MAB or night blue nikki?

jeewanna07

MARC LOVER!
Mar 3, 2008
which do you guys think is a better choice?

im currently debating between selling my night blue nikki to buy the tie dye MAB when it comes out. what do you all think is a better bag for regular use?

I'm loving the tie dye but i think in terms of longevity, perhaps keep your nikki - a basic leather bag will have a much longer life than a canvas bag in a trend driven print.

I would say you should definitely go for the Night Blue Nikki...not only do I love the color, but I feel like this bag would last you longer. The Tye Dye seems like a novelty to me, and once you get sick of it, you'll wish you had gotten the Nikki. ;p Plus, I just like the Nikki shape and style! Good luck with your decision!

I'm buying the Tie Dye but only as a extra fun bag. You gotta have the basics I think before you invest in a bag like this that may not be what you want when you get it. The Nikki is more of a Basic bag. I'm getting the Tie Dye as a "Dare" sort of bag. It's so off beat and odd I just think I had to see it for myself. Hopefully I can pull it off.