Tie dye leather bag-yay or nay?

I have to be the odd one out right now and tell you that I don't care for it at all. I don't like the styling of the bag or the multi-color design on it.

I have to be the odd one out right now and tell you that I don't care for it at all. I don't like the styling of the bag or the multi-color design on it.

Yeah same here. I always find tye-dye bags to be so outdated. And I agree with Compass Rose too! I'm sorry I dont like this bag. Then again I was never a fan of tye-dye bags.

I think if it had the right colours and a different tye dye pattern I'd like it but not so into the colour combo they have. Maybe if it was yellow/orange and less white space? I think it could make a good summer bag, maybe wear to dinner or if you were going out for a casual night out.

Yeah same here. I always find tye-dye bags to be so outdated. And I agree with Compass Rose too! I'm sorry I dont like this bag. Then again I was never a fan of tye-dye bags.

Dont be sorry, I value everyone's opinion-that is why I am here asking you guys for help. I sort of like it and I think she might too, however would she be able to wear it with anything and everything without clashing is another thing and now that CompassRose mentioned it, I am beginning to think so too, it might be hard to wear

I like the idea, but I don't like the colors. I think that if you are going to do something wild like tie die, then the colors should not be wild, like a compilation of grays.