Tidehaven High School......Sad Day!!

omg, i am so sorry you had to go through this. i don't mean to sound bad but i am very glad it didnt turn into a massacre. i dont understand why someone so young would do that. now i think theres a need for even higher security in high schools and elementary schools. too scary.

:cursing: How stupid can someone be! The girl was stupid to bring a gun to school and the other student was MORE stupid to not tell anyone! Maybe suicide was a good thing on her part...:sweatdrop:

I'm sorry this happened to you and your kids and I'm glad they are alright!

OMG, I feel for you, your family, the staff and school members, and the poor girls family. Hearing things like this are really horrible. This scares me so much, being a high school student in Australia nothing like this has ever happened and i hope it won't ever in this country.

We had a victims father from the Colarado shooting visited our school last year and it was very depressing and tragic to think that someone that unstable would take out their emotions in such an unhealthy way. These horrible copycat trends are emerging among depressed/psychologically ill high school students, and really need to be stopped. I don't think these people understand the consequences of their actions. When a massacre occurs 100's of people are affected for the rest of their lives, how can someone be that selfish! and to commit suicide on top of that is a cowardly thing to do, if you wish to end you life, that your (debatable) prerogative, but don't hider anyone else's!

p.s. Yes, that girl was very stupid not to tell anyone but she was put in a really compromising position (her life and others) and imagine her frame of mind at the time. I would never want to be placed on any remotely similar situations, hence why I don't wish to judge her on it.

This is so sad. She was so young. I myself am wondering what caused her to commit suicide. My condolences goes out to her family. I can only imagine what her parents are going through.

Tidehaven High got through JR. SR. Prom, Both the Sports and Academic Banquets and other end of school yr. activities, it was very sad but everyone got through it with prayers and well wishes. I would also like to thanks you guys for all the prayers!!! Graduation is coming up on the 31rst. I'm hoping and praying everything goes great for the 2007 class!!!