tick tock

I got lucky!!! :wlae::yahoo:

It was only an accesory but it's my very first LV item. :yahoo:

I have been eyeing it or a few weeks on LV.com but when it dissapeared a couple of weeks ago I realised that these accessories were seasonal. :Push: so I thougth I'd better get one now! I wa planning to buy it to go with a future speedy, you see.

So I had planned to go to the bond street store because I'd seen one there. However, I decided to pass by the Royal Exchange branch just in case.

The Royal exchange staff were so nice! they didn't know the item I wanted. they were like, "ooh you know them more than we do" :smile: So they checked the drawers and flipped through the book with me. no "item"

The suggested I call CS to see if any other store got it. (they can't do it for some reason :shrugs: ) the operator told me there were two in Harrods, but she couldn't be 100% sure. So I got on the tube to Knightbridge. I was so nervous, I had to play monopoly on my pda to distract myself! :sweatdrop:

Luckilly they did have the two in stock so I bout one!!

The Harrods staff were nice too, except for the SA I saw first who took one look at me and carried on chatting :rolleyes:. Ah well got my LV!!

Off to find some batteries for my camera!

IM000038.jpg