Tick-Tock...Tick-Tock ...Who's Awaiting Delivery?

Make sure you post pics of that shopper Queen! I always do standard shipping on my purchases and because most bags seem to come from the East Coast, my wait time is 5-7 days. I hate waiting but I'm a total cheap-o when it comes to paying for faster shipping!

Im a cheapo too, but the waiting part is KILLING me!!!! an extra 8.00 would be so worth it for the peace of mind! lmao

And the Hits just keep on coming.
No Emerald LRC bag, and now I find out the other bag I have been lusting after, The Tit for Tat, is also not being produced.
WTH? I have been so disappointed lately by Tano. What a Tease. I almost ready to jump ship, almost.

As far as I know, tit for tat is a CTO. That means whatever retailers ordered it at the first trade show will get the units that they ordered, but there wont be any additional units made in addition to that.

I already emailed MHB and Tano, with no response. LB is the only who has responded to any query.
Alas, I finally gave up and order the LRC in Sapphire. Hopefully that will curb my lemmings and disappointment for the time being. :cursing:
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Well, I got my LRC in ruby today. And .... I wasn't impressed. Plus it did not pass the Piper test. She wasn't interested in it at all. :shrugs::confused1: I love everyone's Sex Bomb and LRC pics but I guess it just isn't for me. Back it goes.
I am still waiting for the Rapunzel to get here.