Tibi Dresses - help needed.

Thanks. The model is wearing a size 2 but it's hard to compare our measurements. She is definitely way taller than me but hard to say if she is slimmer around the hips etc. I don't want to make a mistake as I'll be ordering from the US, so with customs and postage etc, it will be an expensive mistake if it doesn't fit!

^^
I'm a small UK 8 and I usually wear the same size as the NAP model, so going by that you probably should take the size 0 as NAP suggests :yes:

Also have you checked the measurements in cms and inches that NAP provides against your own measurements? (you can usually find measurements for hip, waist, bust under the Size & Fit dropdown - click on the bolded "view this item's measurements" line)

Last edited:
NAP model usually wears uk size 10 so this garment MUST be of a generous size if this time the model is wearing the US2.
I am a uk8 and I find that TIBI is generaly a larger size, my TIBI dresses are US2.
I would go for the US0 if I were you

NAP model usually wears uk size 10 so this garment MUST be of a generous size if this time the model is wearing the US2.

:nogood:
Sorry to correct you but this could be misleading.

NAP model usually wears a UK8, IT40, size XS and size 26 jeans. In most cases.

However on the the old NAP site (with plastic looking mannequin) the model wore a UK10 etc.

:nogood:
Sorry to correct you but this could be misleading.

NAP model usually wears a UK8, IT40, size XS and size 26 jeans. In most cases.

However on the the old NAP site (with plastic looking mannequin) the model wore a UK10 etc.
OK, sorry, I haven't bought anything recently and only remembered the size10 model. I just checked and you are absolutely correct, it's UK8 now.

OP, Tibi runs big usually, however not sure of this garment any more. Isn't this dress available in any of the UK stores (Harrods/HarveyNics)?