Tiara Girls

1. I Watched The First Season.......& There Was A New Episode On Tonight.

Did Anyone Watch? If It Meant My Mother (Shall, I Say Anyone)....Making Such Rude Comments To Me.......I Would Stay So Far Away!!!!

2. Oh, that was a new episode? I had it on but I didnt get to watch it all the way through...
    I kinda like when the mother's put the girls in check on shows like this... but from what I saw, the mother wasn't in the best "shape". But she kept yelling at her kid to lose weight... that's annoying!

3. It's funny to watch this show because I go to school with a bunch of pageant queens... my university is notorious for producing Miss Americas :rolleyes:

4. I saw it tonight! The mom was so mean to her daughter about her weight! I think it's the worse to put your daughter in that position with that attitude.

5. It Was Good....But, Sad!

EDIT: Meaning The Mother^

6. What channel is this show on? I have never heard of it. But it sounds like another guilty pleasure I can add to my list. :lol:

7. It's On MTV!!! Of Course! :smile: It Was On Tuesday @ 10:30pm EST.......I Hope It's On Again Next Week. LauraLee ~ You Will Like This Show! :smile:

8. I like watching this show!

9. Thanks Bagluv...How have I missed this show?? :lol: :lol: I am going to make sure I catch it the next time it is on.

10. Ciao Bella....Wasn't It Good??? But, That Mother!!!

11. LauraLee ~ I Have No Idea ~ How You Missed It.....It's Definitely A Show For You!!! :smile:

I Didn't See Any Previews (& I Was Just Thinking About The Season Before, This Week).......& Than I Turned On The End Of The Real World...& There It Was!!!!!!! :smile:

I Like It...They Seem To Obsess More...Which Makes It Even Better!!! :smile:

12. Bagluv-that mom was AWFUL! :yucky: I love almost every reality show on MTV.

13. ^Ciao Bella ~ I Know! That Mother!!!! :sad: .......I Love The MTV Shows, Too!!! They Are Just Sooo Good!!! :smile:

14. I Hope It's On Again This Week!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice