Tia and Tamera - STYLE network

my DVR records it but the priority is low so most of the time repeats are recorded and I watch them when I can.This is most definitely not a must watch show.

Does anyone know how it does in the ratings?

This show is pretty boring, unfortunately. I like Tia and Tamera, but it's a snoozefest. I have my DVR record it, but I am usually doing something else while watching it, like reading a magazine. I should just delete the series from my DVR.

I record it on my DVR and watch it when I'm free. Ratings-wise I don't technically know how the show is doing but the commercials that are running right now say it's Style's highest rated show ever.

I record it on my DVR and watch it when I'm free. Ratings-wise I don't technically know how the show is doing but the commercials that are running right now say it's Style's highest rated show ever.

Wow, thats impressive. I wonder what the number are. The show is anticlimactic, they won't have a mob wives or rhonj scene anywhere in filming. Tamera discusses her husbands items with his friend, her friend and her therapist - when she talks to him, he says ok, lets work on it -without the drama.

Wow, thats impressive. I wonder what the number are. The show is anticlimactic, they won't have a mob wives or rhonj scene anywhere in filming. Tamera discusses her husbands items with his friend, her friend and her therapist - when she talks to him, he says ok, lets work on it -without the drama.

I like that there is no drama. I to do not rush to watch it, if the DVR tapes it, then when I get around to it I watch. It's just nice to watch a reality show with no cursing, loud ghetto women bashing one another.

Yea I agree with the other ladies I enjoy the fact that these ladies are showing their real-life situations but without all the ghetto-fabulousness and outright ignorance. The episode might sit on my DVR the whole week but eventually I get around to watching and enjoy it. Most of those shows I don't watch anymore.... I'm over it. Jersey Shore and Real Housewives (and I've even given up some of those cities lol) are my only guilty pleasures now.

I like this show. :smile: I like that it's about just 2 sisters going through whatever it is they are going through. I DVR it as well but honestly, I DVR everything I watch lol I am not a "must see tv" kind of person.