Ti Style or Sedu flat irons..

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Has anyone heard of or even have/tried the Ti flat irons? (www.ti-style.com) it's been widely reviewed on YT by several gurus and such but they were all sent the flat irons for free so I can't get a real idea on if this is a really good flat iron or just really good advertised? ><;

Any help would be lovely..

I also been looking at a Sedu flat iron from folica in the 1 1/2".. any reviews on those? ^^;

I am currently using a Solia 1" but it's been not doing as great as it used to.. so I think it's time I upgrade.

p.s. Chi and GHD are out of the question.. (not a fan of either of those brands).

Thank you!

Last edited:

Auzzie

Aug 2, 2010
I have had my Sedu 1" for about a year and a half and love it. I have extremely thick, wavy, and long hair, and I find I only require one pass through to get my hair straight at 360 degrees. The iron goes up to 410, I believe. It heats up super fast, and it seriously takes no time for me to straighten my hair. I have never had an issue with the iron tugging or pulling my hair. I find my hair looks very nice and shiny afterward. Also, the Sedu has a long cord, which is nice, because I can sit at my dressing table and straighten away. It is easy to clean and maintain as well.

I have had a lot of straighteners, and Sedu, by far, has been the best.

Jun 3, 2007
Loma Linda, CA
I had used both the 1" and 1.5" Sedu before and I love them! I use a ghd now but since you say that's of the question, I say Sedu is great! Have also used the croc and chi and I like the Sedu much better.