Thx to the PFers, my new Rouge VIF Chevre & Vert Anis are on their way!

1. Hi ladies,

Please bear with me as this is a two-part tale.

For those of you who hand-held me through the SF Vert Anis Birkin story under the "What have you seen and where?" thread, you know that at the time it did not have a good ending as when I called on Monday after chanchan & crochetbella initially posted seeing it I was told it had been sold. I was pretty sad about it, and DH was very sympathetic. THEN Japster had posted the resale thread which indicated that my holy grail--the Rouge VIF Chevre Birkin was available at Phish for the Hip. I called them immediately. They sent a photo of the bag to me which confirmed that it was the blessed color which I then e-mailed to DH. DH did not sound happy when I called him at the office so I dropped it. He came home and asked if I wanted to discuss the bag, by which time I had resigned myself that I would just have to wait for another to appear, so I said no, and he said "fine" quickly....a little too quickly...so I got suspicious...and he finally said, "I got you the bag." :nuts: You can only imagine my reaction.

THEN a mere few hours later, a lovely SF PFer PMs me saying that she just left the H store in SF and the Vert Anis was back! Apparently the client had changed their mind about it. :wtf: I mentioned this to DH and you can only imagine HIS reaction :rant: I knew I should drop it, buuuut, having gone through the drama of losing this bag once...I couldn't do it again. So DH and I reached an agreement that I would have to fund the Vert Anis myself out of principle, and I agreed. Off to SF I went and met up with a darling and chic PFer at the store and fell in love. The pictures do not do Vert Anis justice. It was stunning. To top it off, the SA found me a Violet Chevre Bearn so I swapped out my Rouge Garance since I'd been feeling iffy about it since I had purchased it. Needless to say I am very DONE shopping for the year and DH is telling me to stay off the PF. :graucho: Here are preliminary pix of my bags, one that was sent to me by Phish, and the other I took at the H store after I bought it. :love:

A big shout out to you lovely PFers who helped me acquire these two babies--especially Chanchan, Japster, crochetbella, and shopmom; I couldn't have done it without you :flowers: :flowers: :tender:

Hermes rouge vif birkin.jpg CIMG0881_2.jpg
  2. WOW! That Rouge Vif is even better than I could ever imagine! Will you be getting it today or tommorow?

3. Rouge VIF is supposed to arrive today and Vert Anis on Tuesday!

4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:yahoo: :party: That is such a wonderful story! Your new babies are totally TDF!!!! And what a sweet hubby!:flowers:

5. :yahoo: Congrats orchids!!! I am so happy that it all worked out!!!! both bags are TDF :love: .

6. Orchids......both bags were meant to be, girl! It'll be raining Hermes at your house this week!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

7. :tender: I'm sooooo glad she's coming today. That's fantastic. She's perfect for you!

8. Beautiful! Are they both 35?

9. Oh and I have to add, your dh sounds like an amazing guy who adores you. I think I would fall on the floor if my dh said, "I got you that Birkin" because it would NEVER happen lol.

10. Two gorgeous bags!! congratulations :smile:

11. Thanks for sharing in my joy ladies, and yes, they are both 35s with PH! I am beyond excited. Yes, DH is wonderful, but I think I'm stressing him out with my habit so I'm going to attempt to curb the habit a bit for as long as I can.:angel: I'm just praying that Hermes doesn't come out with any more amazing colors so that I can say that I'm really done! :girlsigh:

12. Wow. Congrats on your lovely additions. No wait-list?

13. How lucky you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am VERY happy for you!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: This is a great news!

14. that's two GORGEOUS bags!! how lucky for you!! congrats!!

15. YAY!! Congratulations, Orchids!! To Happy, Happy, ending!! And TWO gorgeous bags!! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice