Thursday May 24th..Neiman Marcus Designer sale...not your avg sale

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Sunny Florida
Okay, for everybody with questions about timing of the sale, here's what I got from the SA in NM Tysons: the PRE-sale starts today (Thursday) although stuff went out on the tables yesterday. If we buy anything (and I did, natch), I can't pick it up til 1 June, when the "real" sale starts. Best I can tell, the timing is the same for all the NMs.

brtracy

O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
MD, MI, NJ
I called NM at Troy, Michigan and the SA Jennifer told me the Pre-Sale starts Friday.... Hmmm...
I will call again to see...

LV mania

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Did anyone go to the Newport Beach, CA Neiman Marcus to see if the sale really starts today?

hofjm3

Apr 30, 2007
Hey ladies...get to NM IMMEDIATELY! The pre-sale started today and it is amazing! I went to the store on Michigan Avenue in Chicago this morning...they have tons of Prada, YSL, Chloe, and Marc Jacobs. They were just starting to mark them down when I got there today so there will probably be more coming out soon. Call your SA when you get a chance and have him/her put something back for you! Hope everyone gets something great!

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I just came back from the Galleria (houston) and they had Balenciaga Quilted Bags, Chloe Ediths, Marc Jacobs, YSLs (a green cloth muse, very cute), etc on sale. NO chanel though :sad: Pre-sale started today. I didn't get any bags but I got 2 pairs of manolo blahniks ;)

violetqy

Dec 1, 2006
Chanel sale will start tomorrow in my local store (Tyson's Galleria). All other bags started today. I saw Chloe edith, baby stam, balenciaga bowling and etc.

mkarya

May 8, 2007
I went to NM newport earlier. No bags on sale today. They told me they will mark down bags tomorrow. shoes and clothes are on sale today. They have some really cute chanel platform sandals ...