Thursday May 24th..Neiman Marcus Designer sale...not your avg sale

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
That helps out a lot, thanks Kathy K! I just heard a rumor that they would start accepting the other cards in 2007, so i was wondering if it occurred yet. Guess not. Thanks again!

The Las Vegas Neimans accepts all cards - as far as I know they are the only ones. This is due to the mostly tourist market that keeps Las Vegas' economy flowing. If NM Las Vegas did not accept all cards they would be excluding a lot of potential customers. Perhaps, if you call that NM they can accept your pymt over the phone and send you what you like?

Magda101

Mar 12, 2007
My own bag land
Wow Perfect timing. I will be arriving in SF from Canada tomorrow afternoon. I guess my first stop from the airport will be NM Union Square :yahoo:Can't wait. Thanks for the info.

Apr 26, 2006
The Las Vegas Neimans accepts all cards - as far as I know they are the only ones. This is due to the mostly tourist market that keeps Las Vegas' economy flowing. If NM Las Vegas did not accept all cards they would be excluding a lot of potential customers. Perhaps, if you call that NM they can accept your pymt over the phone and send you what you like?
-----

I'm fairly sure that the Ala Moana NM accepts other credit cards as well because I recall making a purchasing with my Visa there :smile:

pinkrose

O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
CALIFORNIA
I just called the Neiman Marcus in San Francisco, Ca. The lady who picked up the phone said that it starts on June 1st...next friday. Is the "sale day(s)" different in each states? Can someone confirm this for me?:confused1:

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
NM Last Call took my VISA card yesterday in Atlanta.:yes:

Oh my you have an adorable labrador puppy in your avy!! (I have 3 labs)

All last call stores take all cards - it is the Dept stores (not last call) which have been traditionally exclusive.

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
I just called the Neiman Marcus in San Francisco, Ca. The lady who picked up the phone said that it starts on June 1st...next friday. Is the "sale day(s)" different in each states? Can someone confirm this for me?:confused1:

ODD - I cannot imagine that it is only in my State. This is the Designer sale, not to be confused with first call sale...perhaps you should call back tomorrow and talk to someone else. :confused1:

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
MySoju
Does anyone knows if NM iN NEWPORT BEACH will do their designer sale tommorrow too?

sorry, i dont have an SA there...usually shops online. asked dh if its ok for me to go....he sez :tup:...im going then:P

TIA:heart:

Jan 10, 2006
I think tomorrow is the start of the PRESALE for the sale which actually starts on the First of June....

tod

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
San Francisco
It starts tomorrow May 24th. - at least for the SFO store. How strange that they told you that.