Thursday May 24th..Neiman Marcus Designer sale...not your avg sale

jenskar

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Just outside NYC
www.jenniferley.com
Do you know if this is a final sale or we can still return the bag if we do not like it?
Not final sale -- you can send back or take back the bags as long as you keep all the original wrapping, tags, etc. I definitely asked ;)
Final sale at NM is usually their Last Call (I've definitely been doing this for too long in person tho -- love being able to search their web site).

angel2434

Jun 7, 2006
Boston, MA
ok girls, NM in boston has on presale:

MJ banana hobo (white chiffon)
MJ elise (topaz)
There were two other MJs that I dont know the names of. One was a small chain hobo in blue patent and the other was a quilted tote in beige color (straps long enough to go over the shoulders)

There was also a Chloe paddy satchel

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
do you know how much the east/west was???
Any Chanel ladies in Atlanta right now, hurry and get to NM! I just got home from the presale and I couldn't believe all the stuff on sale. All the mademoiselle bags in seafoam green, BOWLERS in white and metallic silvery gold, the seasonal baby bags, a denim tote I've never seen before, AN EAST/WEST FLAP IN BABY BLUE, a huge all-white tote with big CCs that I don't know the name of, and so much more.

Not to mention all the costume jewelry and belts that were 30% off!

asark

"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Canada
I am SO sad to live in the middle of nowhere!! Just a few more weeks and I'll be hitting the shops in BOSTON! Watch out folks!! :biggrin: